Usual Makers S.A.S.
Based in Lyon, France
21 April, 2016
|FREE (includes optionnal in-app purchases and ads)|
What would you do if someone stepped on you? Furious, would you insult the culprit? Serious mistake, because on your back the sleep walking chickens are going dangerously towards the pit… Welcome to Gregg's universe, where our hero too busy to bellow, could not save one of the fowls in danger. Your mission - if you accept it - is to help Gregg save these unfortunates by using his head as a bridge! Magical objects (geysers, flying dice and teleporter-flutes...) will help you solve the enigmas through 160 levels. All you’ll need is one of your fingers to control Gregg (not included in the game). And if you have multiple devices: your game is automatically synchronized via iCloud.
“We’ve spent two great years on Step On Gregg development,” said Yannick Berthier, Co-Founder & Creative Director at Usual Makers. “It might sound strange for such a simple game, but we really wanted to take the time it needs, so the gameplay would just feel right. Our passion for puzzle games fills this game, and behind its cute graphics and simple controls, hides challenges which will surprise the players!”
- 160 levels in 5 rather charming worlds and 2 different modes
- Magical objects (geysers, flying dice and teleporter-flutes…)
- 16 free animated Stickers for Messages! (iOS 10)
- Share GIFs of your best and worst moments! (iOS)
- Live stream your progression through your favorite streaming services! (iOS/tvOS 10)
- An automatic synchronization of your progress, leaderboards and achievements via iCloud
- One of your fingers to control the character (not included in the game)
Step On Gregg - Game Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Step On Gregg — App Store European and Middle-East Featuring" April/May, 2016
- "A clean and clever puzzler"
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "Step On Gregg is cute, fun, upbeat, and challenging"
- Sandy Stachowiak, AppAdvice
- "A deceptively cute game"
- Karissa Bell, Mashable
Step On Gregg's Facebook Page
Potential Gregg fans can go to facebook.com.
Step On Gregg's Twitter
Potential Gregg fans can follow twitter.com.
About Usual Makers S.A.S.
Located in Lyon, France, Usual Makers S.A.S. is a new indie game dev-team founded by Yannick Berthier and Sylvain Ramousse. The team is passionate about bringing the best games to the mobile platforms (or at least trying hard).
More information on Usual Makers S.A.S., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Step On Gregg Credits
Potential CEO & Creative Director, Usual Makers
Usual Product Manager, Usual Makers
Intern Level Designer